Kathiyawad's regional Kahwa is a spicy, sour drink it can be used to fight colds and coughs, as well as protect from throat infections. The drink also has healing properties amplified by its spicy taste. The drink is made with herbs, spices, and honey.
How to Prepare?
Kathiyawad Kahwa is a super drink that is rich in antioxidants and nutrients. It helps in keeping your skin healthy, young, and radiant.
It has been said that drinking Kathiyawad Kahwa can help you improve your overall health and well-being. This recipe will show you how to make Kathiyawad Kahwa at home!
Ingredients for making Kahwa:
- One cup of water
- One packet of Kathiyawad Kahwa (Kathiya wadi)
- Shake well and empty the sachet in the pan.
- Add one cup of water and simmer for a minute.
- Pour the tea into a cup. (Do not strain, let the herbs remain in it)
- Feel the warmth of Kathiyawad
Kathyawadi Kahwa: The Benefits of Drinking Kahwa
- It helps improve mental health
- It can help you lose weight
- It helps you sleep better at night
- It can help with digestion problems
2gm X 12 Sachets = 24gms.
Kathiyawadi Kahwa Ingredients:
- Zingiber Officinale,
- Pipe Nigrum,
- Fruit Acids Extracts,
- Cuminum Cymatium,
- Trachyspurmum Ammi.
Generally Ordered products Was dispatched in next 24 hours of order. But sometime it takes 3 days to dispatched and it takes 7-10 Working days to deliver in India.
Natures Bless Products are made from Ayurveda. Yes, Science of Indian Root
So Many Years ago
So many years ago, our Rishi muni wrote books for cure body problems from Help of Nature and Some Inidan Spices. it's Bless of our Nature and Indian Soil and our Rishi Muni Doctors. Thanks to Charak Rishi