Hunza Tea | 24gr
Hunza Tea | 24gr
Inside the Pack : 12 Sachets of Hunza Tea (2 Gram each), 24 Gram Pack
Jaggery, Zingiber officinale, Cinnamon verum, Ocimum Sanctum, Mentha piperita, Fruit Acids Extracts, Elettaria Cardsmomum
Holy basil, mint, cardamom, cinnamon, and ginger are among the natural compounds found in Hunza Tea leaves. Chemicals, additives, or preservatives have never been used in the processing of these foods. The Hunza people's diet is incomplete without this natural beverage.Hunza Civilization: The Hunza people are Indians who live in the Hindu Kush mountains in the far northwest of India. They are one of the world's healthiest civilizations, with many people living to be 110 years old.
Benefits of Hunza Tea
- Hunza tea has anti-ageing properties.
- It helps the weight loss.
- It helps stimulate (Boost) your body's immune system.
- Its antioxidant and diuretic properties can reduce blood pressure.
- Hunza tea helps to instant relief from indigestion.
- Hunza tea has low Calories.
- Hunza tea helps in maintain haemoglobin level and iron.
- Hunza tea helps to prevents chronic diseases.
- It is beneficial for diabetes.
- It's also helpful for arthritis
How to Cooke Hunza Tea :
- Pour 1 and 1/2 cups of fresh water
- Bring water to a boil.- Now open 1 sachet of Hunza tea- drop all the powder in water- Simmer for 5-7 minutes.- Strain out the tea in cup.
Enjoy, Your Hunza Tea is Ready.
fssai no: 20722030000187
Generally Ordered products Was dispatched in next 24 hours of order. But sometime it takes 3 days to dispatched and it takes 7-10 Working days to deliver in India.
Natures Bless Products are made from Ayurveda. Yes, Science of Indian Root
So Many Years ago
So many years ago, our Rishi muni wrote books for cure body problems from Help of Nature and Some Inidan Spices. it's Bless of our Nature and Indian Soil and our Rishi Muni Doctors. Thanks to Charak Rishi